Basic entities, services and controllers for oauth authorization in NestJS REST backend
- NestJS - a JS backend framework providing architecture out of the box with a syntax similar to Angular
- TypeScript - superset of JS which compiles to JS, providing compile-time type checking
- @nrwl/schematics - Angular CLI power-ups for modern development, example usage:
ng g @nrwl/schematics:node-app app-name --framework nestjs
- @nestjs/schematics - Nest architecture element generation based on Angular schematics, example usage:
ng g @nestjs/schematics:library lib-name
- clone or fork repository
git clone --recursive https://github.com/rucken/core-nestjs.git
- make sure you have node.js installed version 11+
develop.env and set environments for use (on Windows copy with IDE)
npm install to install project dependencies
npm run build to install project dependencies
npm run start:prod to fire up prod server (
npm run start:dev - dev server)
- Open browser to
https://core-nestjs.rucken.io - Application with Sqlite Database on VPS with Dokku
Frontend (with core)
@rucken/core - Core with Admin UI for web application maked on Angular7+ and Bootstrap3.
@rucken/todo - Core with UI for web todo application maked on Angular7+ and Bootstrap3.
@rucken/core-nestjs - A simple application demonstrating the basic usage of permissions with NestJS (JWT, Passport, Facebook, Google+, User, Group, Permission).
@rucken/todo-nestjs - A simple todo application with NestJS (Projects, Tasks, Statuses).
@rucken/ionic - Admin UI for Ionic4 with Angular7+ mobile application.
@rucken/todo-ionic - Admin UI for Ionic4 with Angular7+ mobile todo application
@rucken/cli - Console tools to create and build Angular7+ and NestJS application based on Rucken template